Monday, November 11, 2013

I Celebrate Myself

            Since third grade, I have been a very jealous one. Each time a student scored better than me or got a "Good job" by the teacher, I would try and be better than that person. I always wanted to strive to be the best, but I can't. That's impossible. There's always going to be someone better than you, and you cannot do anything about it. I have to realize that I should be content with who I am, and realize that if I really did work hard, then I should be happy about what I do. But now that I think about it, I should be happy for who I am. I've gotten into a high school of my choice, I have decent grades, and I can do the things I like such as drawing.
            I have accomplished things not many have. I have gotten 9 years of perfect attendance, and it's still going. I have learned things I thought I could never do such as playing the piano or drawing. I even got money for what I've done during my graduation ceremony. I always want an A, but to get a B 1st quarter for AP World is still great, and I need to realize that it is. This is me, and I'm proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment